The Hualālai ‘Ohana Foundation Little Passports- Educational Tools program is designed to encourage interest in geography, science, world discoveries and a life-long love of learning.
Little Passports- Educational Tools
DOWNLOAD LITTE PASSPORTS APPLICATION HERE:
This program was developed by educators and is age specific. Designed to encourage interest in geography, science, world discoveries and a life-long love of learning. A kit is mailed monthly to each qualified child.
World Edition: Ages 6-8
- Discover a new country each month, with souvenirs and hands-on activities.
- Everything you need to get started: Our signature blue suitcase, your very own passport, Wall-sized world map, A welcome letter from new pen pals Sam & Sofia, Stickers, photo, and activity sheet.
- Plus access to online games in the Boarding Zone.
- A new country is featured each month with Letters from Sam & Sofia, Fun souvenirs, Activity sheets, Stickers for your suitcase, passport & map, Photo.
USA Edition: Ages 9-11
- Learn about two new states each month, with activity-packed State Journals.
- Everything you need to get started: USA Field Guide, USA Scratch Book, Wall-sized USA Map, A welcome letter from new pen pals Sam & Sofia, Disposable Camera and Photo Scavenger Hunt Project.
- Two new states are featured each month with 32-page activity-packed State Journal, Stickers, Postcards, Pop-Out Models, Access to more information and activities online.